Thursday 31 December 2009

Navigare album in end of year textura feature!


I am massively flattered to have got my album "Navigare" mentioned in this article a few times. Music taste is subjective so it is odd to be included in the picks of the year by other musicians but the piece by Leyland Kirby is subtle and understated so I feel obliged to share this with whoever is interested;http://www.textura.org/reviews/2009artistspicks.htm



Once again I would like to thank anyone who has either bought, stolen or begged a copy of my record, those who have come to a show or two, played with me or contributed to my album or have supported me in 2009. I have met so many astounding individuals this year in London, Manchester, Berlin, Oslo, Barcalona, Dordrecht, Torun and Paris. Happy new year and may 2010 be stupendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment