Thursday 2 January 2014

2014: Happy New Year

To everybody; I sincerely hope that 2014 brings you peace, creativity, sensitivity, good health and happiness.




Email address: All bookings and gifts please contact: teamsimonscott@gmail.com

   I start the new year by changing my shop so now everything available, past and present releases, is on sale at the Kesh bandcamp site until 20th Jan: http://kesh.bandcamp.com/album/below-sea-level




Secondly, I am thrilled to be on German label Kompakt's newest 'Pop Ambient' 2014 compilation. You can get yourself a copy of the LP + CD here on 27th January:

http://www.kompakt.fm/releases/pop_ambient_2014_lp_cd


This year will throw up a number of new releases and projects, including a guitar piece on the new 'Imaginational Anthem' compilation released on US label Tompkins Square. There will be a ltd 8"single release in the springtime and also the album release of an exciting project I worked on in Paris in 2013 with James Blackshaw, Charlotte Glasson and Duane Pitre.

 


I'm currently recording new music out in The Fens of Cambridgeshire and it looks very likely that I will be busy playing music this summer....stay tuned!

Simon x



No comments:

Post a Comment